Pádua's First Baptist Church

Cultural Heritage - Santo Antônio de Pádua


 

Browse the Map

In July 1906, the First Baptist Church in Pádua (GDP) was organized, in the neighborhood of Motta Vargem, with 47 founding members, at the initiative of the Baptist Church of Aperibé. Twelve years later, the foundation stone of the temple was laid, inaugurated on April 29, 1922.



 In the 1960's the great Edifício de Educação Religiosa (Religious Education Building) was built, whose conference hall was consecrated as the new church building in 2004. The Centennial Baptist Church of Pádua offers Bible studies and services on Sundays (9am, 10h15am, and 8pm) and Wednesdays at 8pm.


General Information

Address: Leites Street, 116 - Downtown - Santo Antônio de Pádua-RJ
Phone: (+55 22) 3851-0858
E-mail address: contato@pibpadua.com.br

Secretaria de Cultura do Estado do Rio de Janeiro Petrobras

Apple Store Google Play

Coordination and Content Production    Diadorim ideias & comunicações