Our Lady of Guidance Main Church

Cultural Heritage - Mangaratiba


 

Photo Gallery

< >

Browse the Map

With front façade in Portuguese tiles, the Our Lady of Guidance Main Church dates from 1795, when it replaced a chapel in honor of the patron saint of Mangaratiba. The chancel has wooden lining and a barrel vault. The altar displays the original Baroque-style image of Our Lady of Guidance, in wood.


General Information

Address: Roberto Olympio Simões Square -‎;; Mangaratiba – RJ

Secretaria de Cultura do Estado do Rio de Janeiro Petrobras

Apple Store Google Play

Coordination and Content Production    Diadorim ideias & comunicações